VEGGIE PULLED BEEF TACO
With Veggie Lovers Pulled Beef
- 2 trays Veggie Lovers Pulled Beef
- 2 cans of kidney beans (400 grams each, 240 grams drained weight), drained
- 1 pack of taco shells
- 12 leaves of Batavia or romaine salad
- 250 ml of crème fraîche
For the marinade:
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika powder
- 2 teaspoons of sweet paprika powder
- 2 teaspoons of chilli powder (or ﬂakes)
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
For the salsa:
- Half of one mango
- 1 avocado
- Half of one red onion
- 1 lime
- A handful of mint leaves
YOU’LL ALSO NEED:
- An oven
Start with the marinade. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Add the Veggie Lovers Pulled Beef and let rest.
Prepare the salsa: clean the mango, avocado and red onion and cut into small chunks. Add the lime and roughly chopped mint leaves (don’t forget to leave a few for your garnish).
Heat oil in your non-stick frying pan and prepare the marinated Veggie Lovers Pulled Beef, as stated on the packaging. Add the kidney beans last and let simmer for 2 minutes.
Heat the taco shells, as stated on the packaging.
Fill the taco shells with a leaf of salad, your pulled beef and bean mixture, some crème fraiche and the salsa. Garnish with some mint leaves and enjoy!
MAKE IT YOUR OWN!
Spice up your taco with different toppings, such as corn or fresh tomato.
SHARE YOUR CREATION WITH US! SHARE & TAG @THE_VEGGIELOVERS